Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Ticket on the Blog Bandwagon

I used to laugh at people who had blogs. I understood the ones that let grandparents see pictures of their grandchildren, or updates about the health of a loved one, or even the DIY and how-to blogs. But the ones about nothing? Really? Who would read that? And look at me now. My blog is called "The Everyday Life of an Everyday Wife." Sort of ironic. However, as I get a little older (and with age comes maturity and wisdom, right?) I realize that life is really quite entertaining. It's funny. It's beautiful. It's gut-wrenching. In it, there are lessons to be learned, prayers to be prayed, and stories to be told just for the sake of a chuckle. So, I'm hopping on the blog bandwagon and look forward to sharing our stories with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment