Friday, April 15, 2011

Mad Photoshop Skills

Today, I don't feel like getting really deep. I just taped a segment for a video that'll play during the Easter service at Grace Church that kind of emotionally exhausted me. It's about the struggles I had with being pregnant as a diabetic and all of the emotions that surrounded it. And how I felt like I had to do everything perfectly for God to bless me with a healthy child. Even though I knew that I couldn't earn grace and health...it's still something I struggled with on a day to day basis. Good news is that He took me on a journey that led to a healthy baby, a healthy momma, and a greater understanding of the depth and grace of His Perfect Love. Come watch it next Sunday if you're in town.

So, for laughs, I'm going to post some INCREDIBLE pictures that one of my best friends gave me for a baby shower hostesses gift. One of the things that we girls probably all notice as we get a little older is that we don't have many pictures of ourselves with our girlfriends. Back in college, I had a picture with everyone I knew up on my bulletin board. Well, we just don't take pics like we used to anymore.

So, in leu of a real picture, Jennie created four much more priceless pictures to fill our frames for our hostess gift. This girl has some MAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLS.

Best. Shower. Gift. EVER. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment